gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Thursday, January 21


I know that it sucks 


that i haven't blogged for the longest time and once i am back i am complaining like a rotten old hag. but sigh! I swear i have converted to writing a diary whenever it has anything to do with whining, complaints, anger and just wholesome unhappiness.

but i'm so tired from a whole day of school and then work, i just cannot be bothered to do the writing shit nemore. And i am taking a chance that no one will still be reading this stagnant for too long blog of mine anymore which means i can rant as much as i like.

you know, twitting or facebook status updates are no longer safe! lol.

i'm trying to be not evil here cus i really do not want to fight. there are of cus things worth fighting for and about, but THIS is so not one of them. Not saying that im unreasonable or my cause is stupid kay. just that all women are petty.

and all i am feeling is a tad of buaysong-ness that * planned his days without me in consideration and reported his perfectly laid out plans to me- on my blackberry. I really wanna scream but i tell myself to let it go. (AGAIN???) yes, let the fucking shit go cus its so miserable i should ignore it. 

But is it a small thing?

what if i planned my days like that?

"i'm having a manicure on friday then im meeting XX and YY, then Sat im going to work halfday and then maybe go club with VVV"

dunno about u but i was thinking... "uhhh ok, thats cool, nothing's wrong with meeting up with your friends and having some me-time but WTF about me?"

at least pretend abit la.
like ask me if i have plans. 

and im frustrated cus i make effort to make sure he doesnt have nth to do, but he is not one bit concerned about me not having anything to do when he is filling out his organizer.

oh bitterheart my bitterheart, tries to keep it all inside... ....




No comments:

Archive