gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Wednesday, January 27

All i really wanna do
right now is to buy a cheap airticket get someone to take class attendance for me and go getaway for a week. anywhere will do, ok maybe not everywhere. not w the sun.

to me, cold and gloomy is romance.

and it seems this blog is still read by a couple of people. not that i am complaining. but i am definitely more motivated to blog. 





No comments:

Archive