gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Thursday, January 21

Everyone


is like freaking getting married. and they are like younger than me or my age. seriously! where did they get the money from? me and marcs have done the calculations. With the wedding dinner alone, we will be made 40k poorer ): that is alot of money.

been around looking at houses with the boy and his family. if they do get a bigger house, we will be moving in together with them after the wedding.

ahem, i wonder if i will get a proper proposal. i like surprises. haha

and him being him answered my question this way....

me: "what's your ideal honeymoon location?"
marcs: "sentosa"
me: "!!!!!"

No comments:

Archive