gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Sunday, February 22





Can you believe it
because i can't. It's crazy, i feel like school has just started and i am having my mid term exams already. Insane shiat. Of course i still managed to study and meet up with nice people (: Mon with smelly chim after my stinking project of which we had to do a movie analysis (actually it was stinking fun, we watched leap years). I drove us to town and he was screaming and laughing at my sense of direction. at the newton circle (tmd, i actually typed newton circus before this). He had to warn me not to go one round and myself back at the same spot but out to the left so that i will end up toward town. what nerves! lol. hahaha but guess what i thought it was rather possible if chim wasn't with me in bdoze. hahahahaa. more hilarious stuff happened like he was not hungry before we left my school, but was rumbling hungry, so hungry he was sooooo damn grumpy when we got to town finally. tsk. (must be all the arguing on which carpark to park at and laughing at me and my driving)

Tues with dejian to have dinner @ CP. pretty funny cus he stays in Tampines and even funnier cus he has a lousier sense of direction than me but he insisted to come fetch me to and fro CP then home. okok leave his ego alone yall. appreciate everything still, no doubt. you just need to read signs, thats all. LOL.

friday with wilfie to vivo for a movie marathon, an unplanned one. He texted me about the choice of movie days before the date and i decided on valkyrie. And guess what, cherri and kailin was telling how i should have picked slumdog millionaire, but wil had the tickets booked by then. grrrr. so i told him that that day, and we just decided to catch both movies, since he wouldnt be in SG the for coming week (going KL for adidas party, and so sulking cus he will miss the one is SG with Ed chen, DJ Steve Aoki yaddak but i get to go instead! ), and i will be having mid terms. Slumdog millionaire was damn good, i mean it was very real a movie. to sidetrack abit, me and wil found ourselves surrounded by our indian counterparts in the theatre. lol. now we know how they, the minority race feel when they have to live with so many chinese of us (: totally overwhelmed. Neways i give Valkyrie 3 outta 5 lolli-es, and slumdog millionaire 4 outta 5 lolli-es. Am not going to badmouth Valkyrie cept that i wasnt really paying attention to the not very interesting plot but Tom cruise and his eye instead. (yes he lost an eye and had this artificial replacement in the movie, i was looking at it) haha and despite slumdog being rather fabulous, i couldnt fight the sleepy bug and i think wil caught me closing my eyes for several minutes in there and asked me if we should go. but no, cus i really wanted to watch it and so we stayed.

saturday my house was bombarded by the mahjong players in l'extended famillie so i seek refuge at starbucks to mug in the afternoon and later evening for chim to come fetch me to go study together at the airport. I learnt so much about Mercedes that day lol. like the sensor thing and how you can lock the car just by pressing the button on the door handle cus it senses the car key in close proximity. uber coolness (: we studied at T3 with chim's friends, Mel and Rufford, but ended talking about many other things and making studying a second priority. i guess i was the most productive that night of us four. Chim had to laugh at me, and bdoze.

chim: 'wah the 7 series Rufford drives is damn shiok, damn big got alot of space, not like your car'
me: 'grrrrr compare what la you, i 1 series he 7 series humpf.'

bdoze is a girl's car. and i have no trouble getting my short legs in and out of it so im happy enough. BLEAHHHHHHHHHHH.

i have 134567890 pictures but am so lazy to upload. grr....... im supposed to be typing my english assignment but here i am, blogging away. I wonder if i can submit my blog instead.

oohooh and i have finished the third book, eclipse (: cherri's loaning me the fourth tomorrow while the one wil's got me gets on its way. Cheers to nice new friends!

No comments:

Archive