gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Thursday, March 26

School had been

totally totally insane and packed to the brim with projects, quizzes and exams to prepare for. (as you may judge from the messiness of my hair huh) Of course, in between them i made time to meet up with people for short nice meals, usually at my convenience. Thank God for people like them.

my clique in school is hilarious so everyday is happy and worth looking forward to. Esp mealtimes. though all the prata and mac brekkie is making me fat. -again. 

i do not even have the time to go out and shop, club and even stay home and blog nemores. GRRRR. haha. so this blog entry will be just so random. 

im typing this on my mac in school while we are getting comms proj done.
i went to the many new places in Singapore these days. Like Marina Barrage for night picnic, GreenWood ave for bistro dinner (yes that day my car got scratched by the cat). met up with the usual people and hired two chauffeurs to send me to and fro school on days i do not drive and days i do not want to drive- Lao wang and Lao lin (: 

Lao lin fetches me to school and lao wang fetches me from school, and they just wanna run each other over with their cars. mutually exclusive thats what is the official term.

so i haven taken or even seen the bus for a few weeks now even on days i don't drive.
I AM SO TOTALLY SPOILT ROTTEN ):

and i wish dejian will stop grumbling and rumbling.

i am just typing whatever comes to my mind so ignore if i make no sense.
i took psy and math quiz today and they were rather doable. 

rather comforting to know, after scoring 46 for my math mid terms just 2 weeks back. YES MY TERM IS SO DAMN SHORT, they squeezed a mil to-dos into my term. 
i need to breathe and to shop.

though marcs came to fetch me on Mon to town and bugis to do some retail therapy, i didnt felt like i bought enough.

im so lazy to upload the pictures but if i do, they are on facebook firsthand before here.... 

i am stressed. 
ahahahahahahhaha and stressed by a million things like school, work, family and having too many options.

prolly dejian's idea is good. but that will only happen if HE come back. with he not equal to dejian. 

i love math i love math i love math. and i need to believe it.

No comments:

Archive