gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Wednesday, January 7

5 toes into UB
did orientation on the 6th, yest with UB @ SIM, where i would be for the next three pull your ears. I woke up at 6am (horrors of all), heat up the engine at 6.50 and scooped Ling up @ CP 7sharp to go school together.

IT WAS LIKE OMG. the traffic, the DISTANCE (clementi!!!!), and just why-so-early-i-wanna-die-but-still-got-to-drive-and-stay-alive. The last orientation kinda shit i had was during Poly Yr 1. I was pretty much rather enthu about it, godknowswhy, maybe cus hello i was seventeen, so whatduyaexpect.

but now!
ok, just throw me the vital info and let me skip the 'lets-get-wild/wet/dirty' thingy. My skin totally do not agree with the word dirrrty. and pooch of course, but err thats two different matter wya looking at now hur.

so yeah the seniors (some my age if they popped from JC into UB), were hot. Needless to say, its the girls im referring to. Boys are so unnecessary to be oogled at. i think.
the talk was...... ok. But two days straight, with me waking up before Mr. Sunshine was no joke. I was trying so damn hard to keep my eyes open. Its a good thing Ling was with me, like in school, though in her own very i heard borrrreng corporate finance lecture.

I'm hoping to start everything nice next week. School's official.

it did bring me back to NYP days, those feelings, when i sat in the lecture theatre. Urgh. i cant decide i like it or not. anyhow im just gonna do it, i have to do it and i will. (: its prolly like what Wilfred says, the getting used to it again thing.

i'm gonna try taking public transport to school someday instead of risking not getting a parking lot in the school all the time. and petrol's not cheap esp when im the one pumping B.doze now. Not funny you know.

No comments:

Archive