gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Wednesday, January 14


Oh shucks
only the 3rd day of school officially, and here i am already down. Couldnt go to school today cus i could hardly peel myself off the bed when the damn alarm clock went off at 6am this morn. Actually it had been set to go at 6 practically every morn since Monday. Travelled to school by bus on Monday cus Dozer had to be sent to be installed with the anti-crime (or so it claims) alarm system, drove on Tues and MC-ed stucked at home Today. The geographical distance is no joke, i nearly believed i heard my spine screaming during the 1.5hr bus ride from Hougang to Clementi. Driving's more fun but a lil bit more tricky cus the express way is always jammed up with moody, rowdy drivers who bully p plate holders like me. Well of course, i am smart enough to notice that being a female does help me get my way in cutting lanes and stuff, topped with a smile (which means puh-leasssseeee???) and a raise of the friendly hand in place of a thank-you-uncle-mwah-mwah. Doesnt work with fellow female drivers as well, as common sense would suggest.

I slept till 9am and woke up to check the UB website at once, for the lecture notes and emailed the academic advisor about my MC submission. Never once in my life, before this of cus, have i been so involved and concerned about my academic life, i swear. My level of initiative even shocked myself alil. Let me try to convince you bout this. I lugged a 3kg Algebra and Trigonometry Textbook (which freaking cost me 64bucks) home and spent like 3 hours on it, going through and solved all the questions the prof went through in lect today, penned notes when it was only my first lesson. (i totally suck in math, so abit more kiasu)
ok, so how's that.

i wouldnt be surprised to find myself dreaming about mathematic symbols every night this week. as of now, im coughing my lungs off, and i have no voice. which is damn funny cus when i was in the car to school with Ling on Tues, i insisted on singing along to my stereo. Which made us both laugh. ahuh, im a music person and whos to argue with that now? lol

weekend wise,
saturday i spent with j, whos in OCS now, and all beefed up which i found so gross. And in exact words, i told j that his boobies are constantly screaming for attention from his shirt. He prefers to call them titties but i told him they are hardly titties anymore, they are MORE now, if you know what i mean. tsk. Dinner @ Clarke Quay was damn good and sinful so we walked from there after dinner (after grabbing some yummy macarons takeaways), we walked all the way to Esplanade on the detour. tsk. ok la fair enough, after eating so much i should not be at all complaining about the walk. We dally abit at starbucks, laughing at people and just talking about this and thats, before sitting down to watch the live band performance just outside Esplanade. The perf was so damn good, we said 'ok after this song then we go' like several times before we truly left that place. After was home to get Dozer to go for a spin at which, J was so comfortable he fell asleep, or almost. so i sent him home and it was then goodnight.


sunday i met wilfred M. and caught the movie ip man. Which was freaking good in a sense that, it was filled with action, was smooth and easy to understand. Heard theres a second part coming up. I felt abit funny cus M has watched it already but he watched it again with me haha. He says he doesnt mind watching it twice cus it was good though. later, ikea @ Alexandra, to get his furnitures and do dinner (hur meatballssssss) and then home when i totally dragged myself around the house, into the showers, got everything for school prepared and then into bed. like a living dead. lol



School on Monday was infuriating. I spent like 4 hours to travel back and forth and only spent 30 mins in class (: had to try so hard not to step forward while signing my attendance, and punch anyone before me.

No comments:

Archive