gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Wednesday, January 7

In one of those past fewww jours
Chomp-chomped with Wilfred M. though you cant really count as that, cus we went to Coffee Bean and I had Chicago Cheese cake with swedish berry tea. not so chomp chomp style. He's not sitting opp me in this picture cus. i left my cell on my car (which was parked suppperrrrrrrr faraway from Cofbean), and he went to go get it for me. And while waiting, i started digging into my cake and just senselessly snapping pictures.
we did din din at Sakae Sushi later. HAHAHA, we so not chomp chomps cus we didnt wanna smell like cha kuayteow/harng hur/hokkien prawn mee all mixed up and confused. Dinner was small eater vs small eater. I was full and he didnt wanna eat so much that his training goes down the drain. HANA, Mr triathalon. tsk. ate so lil i looked like i ate as much as a man, and literally.

whats hols without icecream to follow up your din din. The walking GPS directed me al the way to gasp, adam road to

Island creamery.
walau it was damn far pls. second furthest i ever travelled in my own car. It was just next to the French embassy (groans.. yes. those torturing days)
some what hitam. lol. his choice.
and mine! apple pie. YUM.
we mingled around, tasting our ice creams and yakking away. Not to mention me checking out the 'ice cream girls'. ooh. and he started arguing about which is the cai-est. Another good example of pole apart pov about beauty between males and females.
he's a leg man, and ima face lad. couldnt agree.


jul's starting Internship at Nike (gasp), hahaha and i have been hanging out with Mr adidas. so what, the swoosh or 3 stripes. aiya, just settle for monogram la.

No comments:

Archive