gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Wednesday, July 1


HELLO again!
its been a while since i touched the blog here. its sad but hey i am back! hahaa. i have time to spare cus my classmates are all late for school except me. so i am left with my macbook to be with until another 40mins.

im just gonna blabble abit you know just to get things started again. I have always been blabbering anyways.

this morn on my way in dozer, to school. i spotted a BMW 523i. so i sped up and checked out the driver. woah lady.
the next thing i checked out?

her rimms

and i lol-ed

cus in my heart i was singing: 'ooh lady, you are just like me cus your rimms are chipped here and there, oh just LIKE ME.'

i topped things up with a sinister laughter as i looked at my P-plate and her lack of it.

(:

girls are meant to be driven , marn says. but it helps if we can drive.

No comments:

Archive