gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Wednesday, May 20

I shall be the last


to wish me myself and my dear ling, a happy 21st birthday! (: well how time flies and sigh, how cliche that sounds. We are officially 21 and ready to get old. 

I wanna thank all the great people who came to the picnic party at the botanic gards, despite the storm. Cant explain exactly how heartwarming it was to hear my friends calling me on my cell to tell me that they are coming no matter what. rain or no rain, storm or no storm, and shelter or no shelter. Thank you my dear friends! For making that great an effort and making that day a very very happy and blessed day for me. It was so much fun playing Taboo the party ended much later than the planned 8.30pm at 10.30pm. 
Oh and thank you for all the presents, all nicely picked out and screams my name all over. I love those cards especially. They were all so nice to read and im sure to keep! Except that one that norman, lynette and kel wrote, of which they painstakly wrote in mirror image and i had to read the card in front of the mirror. LOL. it was very interesting and i must hand it to you, guys (: thank you for that as else.

Did i mention just how may bottle of parfum i received? i gt a chanel, christian dior and bvulgari.
Thats really not alot considering the number of domokuns i got. FABULOUS! i can now open a domokun gallery! (: *puffs chest*

and i got really great great presents. J and Vic gave me a poloroid cam which they bought on eBay, loveloveloveloveeeeeeee <3,>
QQ, Kailin and Josie got me totally practical stuff: a funky looking jacket and domokun make up pouch. 
Kel, lynnette and norman got me christian dior's lovely scent, J'adore. yes yes j'adoreeeeeee!
max and palley wanted me to learn the ropes to being a great woman, they got me a really pretty hardcover book on that.
Even zining and eileen, whom i knew briefly from school bought me a domokun pouch! (: I was so happy!
Shawn and Godfrey got me things to clean myself up with, from body shop and something that says chuppachups and is shaped like one but is not meant for eating but belongs to the bathtub! Very creative, guys !

The high school peeps, carine, angus, Matthew and shimei got me scent from chanel. (see guys, im gonna smell damn good everyday)
chim got me a necklace from citigem. he says its funky. lol. he basically got me a bday package, flowers, cakes, card included. Mum and Dad was like 'Wah whole set.' haha Thank you!

Yongsien totally made me shrieked when i tore open his pressie and emerged from the wrapping paper was the biggest brown monster i own so far! WOAHHHHHH. <3.>

dejian was totally crazy last week when he tricked me into the store selling watches and attempted to make me pick one. of cus i didnt, but he gave me a dinner treat and a ride home from town neways! xie xie la, fengzi. LOL.

Jul and Kex (im pretty sure kex did not do the shopping for my pressie) caught me off guard with their leopard print bra set and high waist jeans from Mango. Two words, Jul, SOOOOOO MEEEE. hahahahahaa. While Joey and Lynn got me a bitch kit, sounds like fun. Kiwi handmade me something in black and purple. 

Everyone in la fam gave me fat angpows. (VERY HAPPY OF CUS), haha cus i had about ten of them.

ktv on 16th was warm and nice with la fam and high school peeps. only got to hit the sheets at 5am in the morn and only woke up at 1pm on Sunday. Even did a duet with dad. glad everyone turned up even though it was like my mini concert. hahahaaa. i didnt mean to hog the mike but no one was as.. ermmmmmm eager to sing as me!


2 comments:

delirist said...

darling, I had no share in J's present. Hahaha. My present for you is coming soon(:

purplesoapbox said...

i hope you like my gift to you tooo <3 glad you had a great time at both parties.

zhuli

Archive