gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Sunday, February 15

V-day
is also single-awareness day or so says dejian. which i found pretty interesting. this is the first time i am hearing sucha a good word of console for the usually aloof single-ers. V day is a reminder that you do not have to act lovey dovey and mushy smelly to someone significant, when you are single and self proclaimed swinging singled. Like moi.
so i spent vday studying A Math. Believe or not. I had dinner with la famillie at our favourite restaurant and guess who we bumped into! Some Paya Lebar MP, Randall Tan and Melody Chen! Dad bought me, Mum and aunt each a stalk of rose, enough to make us happy already but on the way home, we saw this girl with a huge bouquet.
Mum:'WAHHHHHH DAD NI KANNNN' (wow look at that!)
Me: 'EEEE, show off, !'
Aunt: 'Hahahahahaha'
hope the fact that i wasnt out with some hot dude did make some of you happy (: I will do better next year though!
The day after V day, with wilfey to island creamery yet again as promised.
My V-Day gift, thankyouthankyouthank youuuuuu wilfey mong.
scribble your wibbles.


super adidas.
the alternative that me and cherri ate in school. reminded us of NYP and TEP.
everyone asked how i did it. i did it with 234567890 hair clips.
me and cherri looking cui-ed on a schoolday.

It's really crazy cus i feel like i have just started school but guess what next week is my mid term examination for... gasps, Maths! I haven't even got time to do some loving with my lovely tv set for like eons already. I am dying to meet people whom i have put on a list and is expanding by the days. Forgive me if i have been making you wait, i promise things will be chop chop soon.
guess one stupidest thing i did this week. left my carkeys in my car and for 4hours. as expected, dad gave me a good lecture about 'normal driving procedures' going at get in, put in key, drive, stop, take out keys, get out. I so need more sleep, it must be the lack of it, how else would anyone actually walk outta their car without the keys! i couldn't believe how ridiculous things got myself.
I need to do shopping, go clubbing and be wasting time. like i used to. soon.

No comments:

Archive