gogo my candy-ranger▲

this is my life, y'all reading about but chillout it aint no stress for anyone. i say it's all about maintaining the balance and being at ease. search for the balance with me along this highway, lined with undiscovered candies and where skies are sometimes in shades of disgusting pink and freaky grey.
maybe quirky but you will see what i mean


if you don't,exit's at the top right corna.



welcome, to this part of the world.

click older posts to read my prev entries

Tuesday, January 27

A lil about me in the new year
for the benefit of those who just came to know me and are collecting information about me. haha (you know who you are). But then again, take the content with a pinch of salt cus its my blog, my perspective and i cant say i can stay totally unbiased. I give my words in trying though.

1. first off, horoscopes. since alvin my cousin and i were discussing about this today when i drove him to pasir ris to be sent back to tekong (damn kelian) in bdoze. I believe in horoscopes but im not superstitious. it merely serves as a pof (point of ref) for me, i mean afterall to me, its more of a statistical study rather than some mythical forecast of anyone's future.

I'm taurus, so check out your own. and see how it goes from there.

2. i'm strong
check out my biceps. hahaha kidding la. i mean i am someone who's strong in the mind. i know what i want and i am a go getter. any one who's less than that, get outta the Q and go get yourself a lollipop. I'm really 'manly' so i need someone who's more than what i am, to wear the pants in the relationship. Who needs a man if i still gotta call the shots all the time? i might as well just get a pooch. If you are currently lost in life and are not doing much about it, just shake my hand and be my friend.

3. I am not what you think
pretty general. but its true that im more than what you think i am. People think i am strong but i may not be, or would be even stronger than they thought i was. it depends. People think they know me at some point of time, but they really do not. i change all the time, cus i QC myself and i try to be better everytime. If you cant catch up, i won't wait anyway.

4. I'm funny.
serious. i am funny.

5. I sing chinese songs better than english ones
hahahahahaha. i dig going to kbox.

6. When i am serious i am damn serious
like when it comes to doing homework, projects, when im mad at something etc. you can tell from my face cus its usually written all over my face like 'damn buaysong liao'. hahahaha so dun try to act cheeky monkey when im serious. I may end up shredding you into pieces (:

7. I do household chores and i handwash my car, and i can cook
but only for those i feel like cooking for. So if i offer, you are lucky.

8. Ima neat freak.
e.g. i would know if you tilt my alarm clock by a mere 1 degree. if i see that your house's in a mess, i would clean it up for you but that doest mean im in love with you ok. I just cannot take it. aye, dun make use of me though. Me no maid.

9. the first few things i look out in a guy
-height
-the nose
-the watch and shoes
-the way he speaks, if he clicks
-fingers

10. i do not like to talk on the phone
i prefer non invasive mode of communications such as msn or sms.

11. I need alot of time alone
to read, to paint my nails, to sing in my showers, to zone out, to roll around on my bed, take peanut on a walk and talk to him, to just stay home and be with la fam.

12. Im not a sticky girlfriend, but i have to know where are you.

13. I like what i cant get.
this is stupid but i just cant help it. thats no reason for you to play hard to get ok.

14. when i walk away, i really walk away. your loss

15. i like red roses and white lilies
but i think flowers attract bugs and they are a waste of your money, i can do without them but once in a while i will still shriek and be happy for some days straight in a row.

16. i give you whatever i expect of you.

17.im that kinda girl who loves to ask about your past fews but hates to hear about it.
yeah la struggle la. but you still gotta tell me. if they are better, you skip that part.

18. You will be surprised but i can speak super fluent hokkien

19. I can act auntie and click well with your mum (:

20. i like going dutch.

21. I do not like getting gifts for no reasons (yes dejian, dunit to feel so fan nao, cus im glad i didnt end up with 2 copies of the same books)

22. i'm exciting.
this u will find out when i make the effort. hahahahaha.

23. i'm always with la fam and i love them like whatever, so love them too.

24. I'm really stubborn but im logical. if you make sense, i let u have your way. Dun try, 'just listen to me' on me.

25. I'm someone who enjoys life. but doesnt like the sun. lets meet halfways, you sun tan and i get my spa.

ok thats pretty much about me.
hope it helped, you know who you are (:


No comments:

Archive